Future of Work Psychologist
As a future of work psychologist (MA Organizational Psychology, Columbia University-TC, New York City), I have consulted organizations and individuals globally for more than 16 years.
- Virtual work is my everyday business
- Emotional intelligence is my strength
- Tapping potential, seeking solutions is my passion
As a former employee of Mercer (UK & DE), Deloitte Consulting (US & DE), Barilla (IT) I have developed skills in HR, organizational design & talent management. Being a NY State certified mediator and conflict manager I acquired strong communication and stakeholder management skills. With an inquisitive nature I am a constant explorer of new cultures and avid learner.
- Digital Transformation (MIT USA)
- career coaching (CIPD London)
- systemic consulting/coaching skills (IFW Munich)
Believing in the development of others and myself I am:
- A member of the German Career Development Society, DGfK
- Certified SHL OPQ Consultant
- A university lecturer for the future of work at LMU and EUGLOH – a European University Alliance for Global Health
- non-profit consultant for 180° Consulting & community mediatior – IMCR